Monday, October 29, 2007

A New Beginning

It's a new beginning and a start of a big adventure. My name is Lindsey Vale and it seems as if I am introducing myself, to myself for the first time. In just a few months my life seems to have changed pretty drastically. I was an insecure tomboy with a skateboard in one hand an my security blanket in the other. ( my boyfriend ). I have a new boyfriend now, and I am no longer a skateboarder. My hair is frequently worn down instead of the usual ponytail. I run to stay in shape, and I care about how I look. I guess after all these years I finally found my feminine side. It's official, I have become all that I stood against. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing though. I have matured more in the last 6 months than I have in my whole life. It is as if something just clicked, and I decided I needed to change. I guess I will see what the rest of this year has in store.

No comments: